|I'm just me|
OC Murder Mystery (Blank Writing Meme, 5 OCs)Oh, how mysterious! Five of your original characters have been anonymously invited to a dinner party held by a host none of them have ever met, at some mansion none of them have ever heard of. Sounds like a fun time, right?
If your OCs have any powers or special abilities that would permit them to sense or avoid getting attacked and/or killed by our murderer, I'm afraid upon entering the mansion they have all been disabled. No avoiding this one, kids.
Ready to begin?
1. First, choose five of your OC's to be invited to the mansion and to partake in the horror!
2. How fun! Alright, your OCs have finished getting all dressed up for the big event and are ready to go to the party. How is  feeling about all of this?
3. Whoops, no time for that! Looks like we've already arrived! The mansion is a large, foreboding building set on top of a hill. As it so happens, it's near pitch black out and raining hard. Your characters hurry to get to the door.  gets there first and
OC Vampire Hunting! (Blank Writing Meme, 6 OCs)The streets of London are no longer safe, and six of your original characters have been selected for whatever reason to carry the honorary title of vampire hunter (whether they like it or not)! Together they'll traverse the city to defeat their foes and keep the unsuspecting population safe! Best of luck, friends~
If your characters have any powers or abnormal/supernatural abilities already, sorry - they've been disabled. Everyone now has the basis of mortal abilities.
Ready to begin?
1. Pick six of your original characters to become vampire hunters!
2. Interesting choices… Tell me, who's excited about being selected for this mission? Who wishes they hadn't been chosen?
3. Sorry, no take-backs! Time for everyone to receive their weaponry!  and  gets pistols filled with silver bullets,  and  get variously sized wooden stakes and vials of holy water, and  and  get blowtorches. How does  feel about all this?
4. Alright, . Ready to go kill so